All year round Start date: As soon as possible
Closing Date: Monday 9th November at 11am
Interview: Date to be advised Salary:
Hours: 35 hours per week
The Governors of Loreto High School Chorlton seek to appoint a committed, energetic, high calibre Facilities Manager to join our school. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced individual to assist in all aspects of site management, ensuring the security, cleanliness and maintenance of the buildings are of a high standard and that Health and Safety requirements are met at all times. The successful applicant will have demonstrable experience in a facilities environment with responsibility for planning maintenance and repair workflows and adherence to H&S/Fire safety legislation linked to premises and people. Loreto High School is a well led, collaborative and supportive environment. We really know our students, and focus on them as individuals. We are part of the international family of Loreto schools and as such benefit from a 400-year-old tradition and links with Loreto schools worldwide.
About Loreto High School
- A small, friendly, inclusive, cohesive school where we get to know our students well, find out what they are good at and develop their talents
- “A truly diverse, welcoming and joy-filled school in which staff daily model the gospel values expressed by Mary Ward and deliver extraordinary care to each unique member of the community.” Section 48 Inspection 2020
- “The school’s inspirational mission statement is known and lived and has a significant impact on the shared endeavour of the school. ” Section 48 Inspection 2020
- “Staff feel well supported and are overwhelmingly positive about working at the school.” Ofsted 2016
- Visitors tell us our students are calm and well-mannered and that our Catholic ethos is powerfully transmitted
- Loreto High School benefits from a modern building with excellent equipment and facilities
- Excellent CPD programme
We will support and develop you to become an outstanding leader and provide working partnership opportunities with other schools. We are an aspirational, reflective and creative learning community where all adults are learners who strive rigorously for excellence in order to achieve the best possible outcomes for our students.
If you possess the necessary skills and experience, we invite you to submit an application. Your application should explain fully your suitability for the role as detailed in the job description and be tailored to meet the Person Specification in terms of your knowledge, experience, skills, qualities and qualifications.
An information pack and application form can be downloaded from the documents below or visit the school’s website.
The school is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment. The above post will be subject to enhanced DBS checks and satisfactory references.