As the Account Manager, your role will be to support the Account Director in overseeing the Management & long-term development of all services on the contract.
You will provide effective management and direction to build strong and effective working relationships with our colleagues, ensuring customer satisfaction through provision of a quality service as laid down in the contract specifications, KPI's & SLA's.
Meeting the daily requirements of the onsite client, the teams will cover cleaning, waste, security services and general maintenance.
Responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining services and operations to comply with site specific quality standards as advised by the Account Director
- Maintaining the necessary conditions for an effective and safe working environment
- Carrying out any training and development needs of your teams or individual's goals to enhance performance
- Performing any administration and man-management of the teams
- Ensuring that adequate levels of stock are in place to meet with site specific specification
- Setting examples and following toolbox talks/OCS Polices provided by OCS to ensure your teams are working in line with agreed guidelines
- Making sure company policy is implemented and being adhered to
- Certification of cleaning standards proficiencies
Working experience/Personal attributes
- Experience of managing service based Facilities contracts (soft services)
- Proven track record of direct operational management experience which has been gained within the Facilities Services industry with full P&L accountability
- Evidence of "hands-on" operational experience and successful client relationship management
- Proven record of managing, motivating, developing and retaining a dispersed workforce through others
- Evidence of having grown business
- Self-motivated and results orientated with effective inter-personal skills and the ability to communicate at all levels
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise workload and delegate effectively to direct reports
- Ability to mentor and develop subordinates, counselling and coaching as necessary
- Customer focused
- A good communicator and team player
Why join OCS Group UK Ltd?
From providing a first-class shopping experience at major retail and leisure establishments, to maintaining critical factory facilities for well-known industrial organisations, to supporting the patient journey at large hospitals, we provide the essential services that keep businesses and societies running day in and day out.
At OCS Group, we take a partnership approach. That means we start by listening carefully to each customer to understand their requirements, then tailor our services to meet their specific needs. We deliver more than 70 internationally accredited facilities management services - ranging from cleaning, security and catering to waste management - as standalone, bundled or fully integrated solutions.
OCS prides itself as a company that has family values.
We take CARE of you; We act SAFELY and responsibly; We are TRUSTWORTHY; We work as EXPERTS.
What will you get in return?
- An enhanced pension scheme (above auto enrolment rates) - to save for the future
- Life Assurance - to protect your family should the worst happen
- 25 days holiday, plus 8 bank holidays on top
- Option to purchase additional annual leave
- Private Medical Insurance - to protect you
- Access to 100s of high street discounts
- Financial Wellbeing support - Access to low interest loans
- Recognition scheme 'OCS Stars'- monetary rewards given to top performers
- Training and Development- apprenticeships, e-learning, English as a Second Language and our award nominated 'Impact' Programme
- Long Service Awards
- Cycle to work scheme- discounted bicycles
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme- 24-7 Health & Wellbeing Support