Project Coordinator - M+E
Well established FM business are seeking an experienced project coordinator to oversee a number of M+E projects on a large site. Key aspects of the role will include;
• Coordination of projects from 10-250k ranging from installations to refurb and reactive maintenance projects
• Work closely with the client to establish project timelines and milestone planning
• Manage on site sub-contractors including issuing permits to work.
• Producing RAMS for each project
• Coordination of kick off meetings for projects
• Work with project managers regarding project documentation
• Undertaking finance planning for projects
• Overseeing all HSE for the projects
You will have a background within project coordination in the building services/FM sector with the ability to oversee multiple projects. IOSH managing safety would be an advantage and good coordination and numeracy skills are also important for the role.
Apply for Project Coordinator - M+E
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly