Project Coordinator - M+E
Well established FM business are seeking an experienced project coordinator to oversee a number of M+E projects on a large site. Key aspects of the role will include;
• Coordination of projects from 10-250k ranging from installations to refurb and reactive maintenance projects
• Work closely with the client to establish project timelines and milestone planning
• Manage on site sub-contractors including issuing permits to work.
• Producing RAMS for each project
• Coordination of kick off meetings for projects
• Work with project managers regarding project documentation
• Undertaking finance planning for projects
• Overseeing all HSE for the projects
You will have a background within project coordination in the building services/FM sector with the ability to oversee multiple projects. IOSH managing safety would be an advantage and good coordination and numeracy skills are also important for the role.