Technical Services Manager
Cobalt is searching for an experienced Technical Services Manager to join one of the most prestigious real estate developers and owners in the UK. The estate in which the role is based is in the heart of London, blending quality modern design with the creation of living breathing commercial communities. The successful candidate will have the responsibility of ensuring the continuity of service of the Electrical, Mechanical, transport and public health services to the tenant, while enhancing landlord assets within the estate.
Key requirements will include:
- Managing the relevant service provider contracts. This will include monthly meetings, reviews, audits, and proposals.
- Providing day-to-day technical and operational support to the relevant stakeholders and colleagues on the estate.
- Ensuring compliance is in line with all the current legislation and company standards. This includes physical compliance such as lift inspections, as well as 3rd party compliance such as contractor risk assessment adherence.
- Preparation and control of engineering service charge budgets.
- Development, implementation, and management of planned maintenance, ensuring all records and information are accurate and up to date.
- Ensuring the sites electronic security systems are fully operational and maintained as per manufactures and companies best practice and current guides.
Essential criteria includes:
- IOSH qualified as minimum.
- Experience in contractor management.
- Previous experience working for a managing agent or developer.
- Experience in service charge budgeting.
If interested in this position, please apply online with your CV today.
Apply for Technical Services Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly