PSD are working with a multi-disciplinary specialist in workplace management services, providing a robust end-to-end portfolio, including space strategy, interior design, move management and relocation services, interior fit out and refurbishment. In order to continue the development of the business growth strategy, they looking to appoint a talented individual to the key position of Major Accounts Director. This is a leadership role, with overall responsibility of overseeing the management and development of a key major account covering sites across the UK and Ireland. The role will be home based but there will be a requirement to visit Hampshire several times a week.
The roles and responsibilities for the Account Director will be varied and will include, but not be limited to:
Overall responsibility for all account specific projects within UK and Ireland
- Co-ordinate and deliver professional, robust and timely project management for all property related projects
- Organisation, planning, target setting, decision-making and coordination of all works aligned with Group account management guidelines
- Commercial account management for all project opportunities across the region
- Directly steering and managing projects of all sizes in the region
- Playing a leading role in new business opportunities, tenders etc.
- Devising and managing account specific project methodology to include: assessments of needs criteria, preparation of feasibility studies, supervision of preliminary, draft and execution planning, cost management, tendering, project monitoring and construction management.
- Quality control and defects management; testing & commissioning, handover and documentation transfer
- Own and be responsible for the execution and timely delivery, within budget, and to the agreed quality in full compliance with all applicable health and safety regulations.
- Financial reporting on all projects to the Senior Management Team, including financial forecasting and evaluation
- Ensure the development and implementation of professional construction project management policies and procedures, which are fully integrated with Group’s processes and values.
The successful candidate will have a track record of achievement across a range of workplace management services. Importantly they will be see the strategic picture whilst being very hands on in their approach. Further experience will include:
- Highly experienced project manager (10 years +)
- Familiar with the mechanics of the various contract models.
- Knowledgeable on all relevant statutory regulations within the region
- Shall be comfortable with the use of modern communication tools such as: Box, Slack, Trello, Online Meeting tools, etc.
- Experience with project management software programmes
- Understanding technical aspects of interior construction
- Experience of effective planning and delivery of commercial interiors projects
- Knowledge of the commercial workplace interiors market and its relevance to professional project delivery
- Experience of operating in a competitive commercial environment
- Experience of costing and bidding for corporate workplace project work
- Experience of preparing quotations and tender documents for interior projects
- Experience of implementing effective, professional and dynamic service levels of major capex projects
- Demonstrable outstanding skills in report writing and client communications
- Solid understanding of health and safety legislation and its application to commercial workplaces
- Experience of day to day management of staff within projects
- Previous experience in a senior management role
- Experience within a multi-disciplinary project environment managing projects
- An effective, concise, and confident written and verbal communicator
- Excellent people skills and an ability to motivate and inspire confidence in others
- Experience in delivering effective guidance to all staff associated with project implementation and delivery
Apply for Account Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly