Healthcare Facilities Manager
This Facilities Manager role is based in the healthcare sector and is responsible for the day to day running of a small portfolio of healthcare sites in Leicester.
Our client is a healthcare organisation with a national presence.
The role of the Facilities Manager will be to act as the main point of contact between our client and their tenants. This will involve overseeing the day to day running of healthcare sites across the Leicester region. Typical duties will include:
- Site Management and ensuring that all sites are safe, compliant and fully functional for both the tenants and their visitors
- Overseeing both hard and soft services
- Liaising with the helpdesk and ensuring that all logged work is carried out in a timely and effective manner
- Keeping tenants informed of all work in progress
- Managing the compliance register and ensuring all client sites are fully compliant with applicable legislation regarding fire, legionella etc
- Managing the room booking system at each site
- Managing the property register and ensuring the relevant information is collated and recorded
To be considered for this position you will need to have a minimum of 2 years Facilities Management experience and it would be advantageous to hold a professional membership with IWFM and ideally hold a health & safety qualification such as IOSH or NEBOSH.
The role is based in Leicester so you will need to live within a reasonable commuting distance of the Leicestershire region.
A salary of £28,000 - £35,000 is on offer dependant on experience plus benefits.