The role as a Helpdesk Scheduler will work closely with Contract Managers & Supervisors to ensure all Mechanical and Electrical works are scheduled and dealt with in a timely manner in accordance with the contractual requirements across the South of the UK.
The Client is an attentive and innovative organisation, specialising in delivery of high-quality facilities solutions to some of the most prestigious buildings in the UK. Working in the Real Estate and Property sector, they are looking for Helpdesk Scheduler to join their team in Reading.
The Helpdesk Scheduler will be respocable for the following:
* Schedule PPM and reactive works in a timely manner ensuring contractual KPI's are met
* Logging and assigning jobs on our CAFM systems and ensuring our clients systems are continuously updated
* Liaising with appropriate parties (both internal and external) to provide necessary updates and supporting documentation when requested. Issue purchase order when required
* Carry out regular analysis of current PPM regime to identify current trends and patterns to achieve effective delivery of engineering resource
* Work with the management team to discuss and implement appropriate courses of action
* Ensure CAFM systems are up to date at all times, extracting key information when requested
* First point of contact for engineers and Contract Managers regarding scheduling queries
* Carry out general administrative duties in line with the departmental policies & procedures
* Undertake any 'ad hoc' duties as requested by the Management team
The Successful candidate will have the following:
- Keen awareness of customer focus and brand image
- Experience of purchasing and managing supplier delivery
- Technical knowledge within the M&E industry essential
- They must be able to adapt with different personalities within the team.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Experience of CAFM systems would be beneficial
- Prioritisation skills
- A flexible and adaptable approach
- Calm, meticulous and organised
- Communication - giving and receiving key information to improve company performance
- Professional and technical - functional skills and experience required
- Innovation - creates new approaches to work
The successful candidate can expect a salary in the region of £25,000 plus benefits.
- Being able to work in a great office environment.
- Chance to work for a Leading services provider