Regional Facilities Technical Manager
Who We Are:
Fusion is a leading Sports, Leisure and Fitness operator. A registered charity, the company mission is to bring health and well-being to communities across the UK. We have dynamic venues, offering mainstream & specialist sports and leisure facilities.
As the Regional Facilities Technical Manager you will be responsible for managing and overseeing the technical and service delivery of all facility management services across the Fusion portfolio. You will also assist the company in achieving its organisational objectives through guidance of the overall provision of services, policies and work programmes, and lead in the adoption of best practice in respect of industry compliance, quality standards, and internal control and regulation.
In order to be successful in the role you will need significant and demonstrable engineering experience within a Facilities, Maintenance and Project Management environment for a multi-site business, preferably within the FM sector.
You will need to be highly proficient in the use of CAFM systems, and have a firm understanding of Health & Safety, current operational and building control legislation, and how to action these in the work environment. You will also need strong understanding and experience with SFG20 standard.
Excellent understanding of building services (HVAC, Electrical & Pool Plant), and demonstrated knowledge of technology-based solutions for compliance and related areas, along with the ability to lead and coach remote teams of staff are all also desirable skills.
This is a results driven role so you will need to be a confident, proactive self-starter, with the ability to work under pressure to defined deadlines. As you’ll also have line management responsibilities and will be working alongside our customers and clients, you’ll also need excellent communication skills, including the ability to influence, persuade and negotiate with clients and third parties.
Other Criteria - Qualifications Preferred:
- Engineering qualifications (or similar/relevant to building services) (desirable)
- Health and safety (IOSH) (desirable)
- Project Management (Prince 2) (desirable)
- Some of the key responsibilities of this role include (but are not limited to):
- Line management of Divisional Maintenance Supervisors and Technicians and other key facilities management staff
- Oversee FM service provider works on site, ensuring all works are carried out to a high standard, in line with company Health & Safety and Environmental policies and procedures. Also within agreed timescales and with minimum service disruption, and with Key Performance Indications monitored
- Act as the technical services point of contact for all site areas within the FM scope of services across the Fusion portfolio
- Management of CAFM or similar software; (FM / Asset management / Basecamp / Helpdesk systems)
- Support the delivery of PPM, Lifecycle, and reactive maintenance to all divisional facilities, in-line with contractual KPIs, and Fusion’s Policies and Procedures
- Manage delivery of FM, cleaning, and essential operational sub-contractors
- Govern the delivery of external and in-house projects to ensure they are on time, in budget and to specification
- Project management; supervising, managing, and coordinating work of contractors
- Preparation of specifications, drawings, programmes, and small works schedules, and the functional control of specialist sub-contractors. Obtain estimates, prepare and manage the budgets for project-based jobs
- Producing detailed reports and managing management of information systems
Some of the employee benefits we offer that you may be eligible to receive include*:
- Up to 25 days’ holiday, plus 8 bank holidays (Pro rata, contractual)
- Employer Contribution Auto-enrolment Pension Scheme (Contractual)
- Management Pension Scheme*
- Gym & Swim membership at Fusion centres*
- Free eye tests*
- Career advancement opportunities
(*Non contractual employee benefits: Please note that non-contractual employee benefits may be frozen, revised or subject to change. Fusion reserve the right to amend or remove non-contractual employee benefits at any time).
If you would like to further your career in leisure, within a growing and dynamic company that makes a positive impact on the community, then we want to hear from you.
Click on the link to apply.
Apply for Regional Facilities Technical Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly