CENTRAL LONDON - MULTI-SITE FM - MANAGING AGENT
My client a niche managing agent seeks a Multi site Central London FM with experience in looking after a portfolio of 10+ office sites, all within London. You will liaise with service partners on a daily basis. Another key part of the role will involve very close tenant engagement as well as attending meeting with the owners of the portfolio too.
You will be responsible from managing any project works on site from cradle to grave and appoint relevant contractors.
You will also have an IOSH/NEBOSH and already be managing service charge budgets.
A great opportunity to join an organisation that is growing in size due to organic growth where opportunity to develop your career will be offered.
Please do visit our website at www.concrete-consulting.co.uk to find out more on us and ur GDPR policy
To apply for this role, please email your CV to Hari Prakash by clicking on the 'apply'' button.
It is the policy of Concrete Consulting, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you
Apply for CENTRAL LONDON - MULTI-SITE FM - MANAGING AGENT
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Facilities management (main) Manager / Supervisor Travel & Hospitality jobs in London (Central)
- Contracts, projects, bids Manager / Supervisor Travel & Hospitality jobs in London (Central)
- Engineering, maintenance Manager / Supervisor Travel & Hospitality jobs in London (Central)
- Estates, property Manager / Supervisor Travel & Hospitality jobs in London (Central)
- Health & safety Manager / Supervisor Travel & Hospitality jobs in London (Central)