Business Development Manager
Job Title – Business Development Manager
Location – Havant
Package – £42k + Car + Bonus
Your new company
We are proud to be working with one of the UKs largest FM providers which is owned by a local authority (TO c. £300m) bringing stability, referenceability and excellent opportunities. This role is a key part of their growth as this is a completely new position in the business and will be leading the growth for the business in the South West.
Your new role
Being an integral part of the team in the South you will be responsible for:
- All pipeline development in line with company targets in the defined geographical area
- Supporting operations team in retaining existing clients
- Ensuring all tenders and pricing documents are submitted on time and are in line with the organisations policies
- Liaising with central bidding team to ensure solutions are in line with customer needs and wants and are deliverable by the operations team
- Support with contract mobilisations
What you will need to succeed
- Proven experience selling FM services into the public or private sectors
- Experience in preparing proposals/formal bids & tenders
- Ability to develop and maintain long standing relationships
- An articulate communicator, confident liaising with stakeholders on all levels with the ability to inform, persuade and influence key decision makers
What you will get in return
This is a great opportunity to work for a reputable organisation within the outsourcing industry. With a highly competitive salary of up to £42k + Package. This is a fantastic opportunity to shape the direction and travel of a successful and prolific outsourcing business and a great place to shape the next chapter in your career.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please apply through this advert with your up-to-date CV or at Boden Resource on 0121 702 1464.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.