MULTI -SITE AFM ROLE -MANAGING AGENT - HOME BASED- SOUTH EAST PORTFOLIO
My client a managing agent seeks a AFM time FM with experience to look after a portfolio of 10 office sites, all within walking distance from each other. You will be responsible for sites all located in the South East. You will liaise with service partners on a daily basis. Another key part of the role will involve very close tenant engagement.
You will be responsible from managing any project works on site from cradle to grave and appoint relevant contractors.
You will also have an IOSH/NEBOSH and will trained on managing service charge budgets.
A great opportunity to join an organisation that is growing in size due to organic growth where opportunity to develop your career will be offered.
Please do visit our website at www.concrete-consulting.co.uk to find out more on us and our GDPR poilicy
To apply for this role, please email your CV to Hari Prakash by clicking on the 'apply'' button.
It is the policy of Concrete Consulting, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you
More searches like this
- Facilities management (main) Manager / Supervisor Telecommunications jobs in Bedfordshire
- Contracts, projects, bids Manager / Supervisor Telecommunications jobs in Bedfordshire
- Estates, property Manager / Supervisor Telecommunications jobs in Bedfordshire
- Health & safety Manager / Supervisor Telecommunications jobs in Bedfordshire
- Operations Manager / Supervisor Telecommunications jobs in Bedfordshire