As the Contract Manager within our Healthcare Division, you will be managing the day to day delivery of a range of Soft Facilities Services (Cleaning) in line with the contract.
This will require overseeing the operational teams to ensure an efficient and effective service is provided in line with our agreed budgets and service specifications, which will include monitoring and reporting on the quality and financial performance of the services within the scope of the contract, to include innovation in service delivery. Aiming to continuously improve the service delivery to the client.
As this role is supporting a National contract, you will be working from home but with the ability to work from contract or OCS offices when required.
Responsibilities will include:
- Delivering all aspects of the operational contract within the budgetary targets set, whilst achieving the highest standard of work in all areas, with a positive team spirit
- Maintaining due diligence, finance, H&S, and staff records as required of the contract and OCS policy
- Complying with client, company and legal requirements such as Health and Safety, ensuring the display of notices, first aid and accident reporting, achieving compliance with HSQE Standards & any associated KPIs
- Holding regular team briefings that cover all relevant topics as outlined on the company Team Briefing sheet
- Controlling all financial aspects of the contract budgets by Service Stream
- Ensuring that the contract operates within all current legislation and client policies and that where appropriate, staff are made aware of their responsibilities & trained accordingly in this regard
- Ensuring that specified and correct standards of services are established and maintained and that any deficiency is reported and remedied ensuring no KPI failures
- Management Qualification - desirable
- IOSH Managing Safely
- Member of relevant professional bodies such as IH, BIFM, BICS
- IT literate - proficient in MS Excel and MS Word
Working experience/Personal attributes
- Management experience across a range of multi-service disciplines within the cleaning industry
- Previous full budget accountability including management of a team in excess of 60 employees is essential
- Experience of managing a national contract or multiservice sites
- Excellent knowledge of Health and Safety requirements (IOSH required)
- Can organise a team to adapt to changing priorities
- Excellent people management skills
- Ability to communicate and manage at senior and operative levels
- Skills to motivate a team of people
- Proven record of excellent budgetary control and management
Why join OCS Group UK Ltd?
From providing a first-class shopping experience at major retail and leisure establishments, to maintaining critical factory facilities for well-known industrial organisations, to supporting the patient journey at large hospitals, we provide the essential services that keep businesses and societies running day in and day out.
At OCS Group, we take a partnership approach. That means we start by listening carefully to each customer to understand their requirements, then tailor our services to meet their specific needs. We deliver more than 70 internationally accredited facilities management services - ranging from cleaning, security and catering to waste management - as standalone, bundled or fully integrated solutions.
OCS prides itself as a company that has family values.
We take CARE of you; We act SAFELY and responsibly; We are TRUSTWORTHY; We work as EXPERTS.
What will you get in return?
- An enhanced pension scheme (above auto enrolment rates) - to save for the future
- Life Assurance - to protect your family should the worst happen
- 25 days holiday, plus 8 bank holidays on top
- Option to purchase additional annual leave
- Private Medical Insurance - to protect you
- Access to 100s of high street discounts
- Financial Wellbeing support - Access to low interest loans
- Recognition scheme 'OCS Stars'- monetary rewards given to top performers
- Training and Development- apprenticeships, e-learning, English as a Second Language and our award nominated 'Impact' Programme
- Long Service Awards
- Cycle to work scheme- discounted bicycles
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme- 24-7 Health & Wellbeing Support
- Successful candidates for this role, who meet the eligibility criteria, may have the opportunity to undertake a formal work-based training course under our commitment to personal and professional development through the Government's apprenticeship scheme