As the Integrated Facilities Manager, you will be involved in all aspects of day-to-day operations of the customer's property portfolio, including accounting, maintenance and repair, security, cleaning, janitorial services, landscaping and the helpdesk.
This role will handle all service requests and act as first point of escalation and assist in the preparation of the annual budget and management reporting and must have a strong compliance background.
You will be supporting efforts in the day-to-day maintenance and implementation of policies, procedures and programs that will ensure a well-managed, well-maintained estate and delivering a safe working environment for client staff, visitors and contractors.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing the property portfolio on behalf of our client
- Ensuring sufficient staffing for business hours and approving out of hours operating requests as required
- Ensuring that contract Facilities Services are fully compliant with statutory regulations in addition to OCS and customer policies and procedures
- Ensuring maximum optimisation of the client's office space, project managing all office moves and department restructures throughout the customer's property portfolio
- Managing all facilities services suppliers both internal OCS and external third party
- Ensuring all suppliers are engaged in line with the Customer and OCS Procurement Policies
- Delegating tasks required for property maintenance & repair to contractors and maintenance staff
- Developing strong working relationships with customer stakeholders and neighbours in order to liaise effectively with them on behalf of the customer
- Ensuring all Suppliers are managed in line with OCS and our customer's Procurement Policies
- Managing the day-to-day facilities budget
- Creating Business Cases for ad-hoc spend outside of the operating budget for the Customer budget holder
- Raising and managing all Purchase Orders and customer invoices for the Facilities Budget
- Providing Monthly Management Information and performance reports for customer and OCS management
- Providing supporting information to Regional Manager for Quarterly Review
- Directly managing all facilities services staff; security officers, receptionists, catering staff and Facilities Service assistants
- Recognised qualification in Facilities Management e.g. BIFM or CMI - Desirable
- Recognised Health and Safety qualification - e.g. IOSH or NEBOSH - Desirable
- Ability to work with various computer packages like Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and MS Word
Working experience/Personal attributes
- Strong experience in a Senior Facilities Management role - day-to-day operations management of soft & hard services, with direct line management of staff
- Good understanding of Mechanical & Electrical (M&E) compliance
- Budgetary management knowledge
- Proven background in supplier engagement and management
- Exceptional communication skills, able to interact effectively with peers, direct staff, suppliers and our customer's representatives
- Detail oriented and accurate, especially with numbers
- Ability to work with staff in solving problems and ability to take direction and function as part of a team
- Ability to effectively prioritise and multi-task
- Excellent people skills, able to motivate and inspire colleagues, reports and suppliers
Why join OCS Group UK Ltd?
At OCS Group, we take a partnership approach. That means we start by listening carefully to each customer to understand their requirements, then tailor our services to meet their specific needs. We deliver more than 70 internationally accredited facilities management services - ranging from cleaning, security and catering to waste management - as standalone, bundled or fully integrated solutions.
OCS prides itself as a company that has family values.
We take CARE of you; We act SAFELY and responsibly; We are TRUSTWORTHY; We work as EXPERTS.
What will you get in return?
- An enhanced pension scheme (above auto enrolment rates) - to save for the future
- Life Assurance - to protect your family should the worst happen
- 25 days holiday, plus 8 bank holidays on top
- Option to purchase additional annual leave
- Private Medical Insurance - to protect you
- Access to 100s of high street discounts
- Financial Wellbeing support - Access to low interest loans
- Recognition scheme 'OCS Stars'- monetary rewards given to top performers
- Training and Development- apprenticeships, e-learning, English as a Second Language and our award nominated 'Impact' Programme
- Long Service Awards
- Cycle to work scheme- discounted bicycles
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme- 24-7 Health & Wellbeing Support
- Successful candidates for this role, who meet the eligibility criteria, may have the opportunity to undertake a formal work-based training course under our commitment to personal and professional development through the Government's apprenticeship scheme