Cleveland Clinic is one of the leading providers of specialised medical care in the world, focused on providing clinical excellence and superior patient outcomes. It is an integrated healthcare delivery system with hospitals, clinics and wellness centres in the U.S. (Ohio, Florida and Nevada), Canada (Toronto) and the U.A.E. (Abu Dhabi).
Reporting directly to the Building Services Manager (Engineer), the Building Services Supervisor will be responsible for the in house team of technicians providing reactive and PPM maintenance to the site and local management of contractors reviewing risk assessments and issuing permit to work.
The role will manage the PPM and reactive work steams including helpdesk to ensure all work is completed in a timely fashion in line with the needs of the business and relevant SLA’s and KPI’s.
What we need from you:
- Cleveland Clinic London is a new-build Hospital and therefore experience overseeing new-build properties and the associated clinical challenges is essential.
- Experience managing large Estates both hard and fabric facilities management.
- Demonstrable team management experience.
- Experience managing an estates service desk.
- Healthcare experience
- Formal EITB/CITB Craft Apprenticeship in Electrical Engineering.
- BTEC National Certificate in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or relevant City and Guilds qualification in Mechanical or Electrical engineering and ability to demonstrate significant experience in similar environment.
- IOSH Health and Safety and willingness to study towards Nebosh General Certificate.
What we can offer you:
- 25 days Annual leave plus 8 days Bank holiday a year
- Auto-Enrolment of 5% pension ~ Cleveland contribute 10%
- Gym facilities located within our Admin Office Building at a discounted rate
- Seasonal Ticket Loans
- Private Medical Insurance
Please see attached the Job Description for this role. If you feel that you have the correct skillset, please apply online today and attach your CV.