UK Technical Manager
UK Technical Manager
£60000 - £65000 + Package
The Technical Manager will be responsible for the management of Engineering Services, supporting all technical aspects of facilities services across our Client’s portfolio. The role will be accountable for the Hard Services delivery whilst providing oversight and leadership to all sites across the region, ensuring delivery of their objectives and the implementation of property-specific operating strategies that achieve the required standards.
The UK Technical Manager will work closely with both the account and local client team, responding to requests in a timely and detail-oriented manner. Ensuring exceptional customer service is provided to both internal and external clients and key stakeholders.
- In charge of the delivery of the hard services by managing another FM provider
- Engineering the operations audit program
- Oversee the develop of technical programs and projects.
- Implement the maintenance management practices and support the services partners by driving performance through KPIS.
- Be the technical point of contact on site for client.
- Support the development of site level Engineering budgets with the site facilities managers and forecasts in accordance with the financial timetable.
- Develop and maintain a detailed understanding of the Client’s business and key factors influencing their requirement in terms of Engineering Services delivery
- Manage the governance process for the Engineering work streams.
- Support the execution at site level of approved client projects from a Mechanical
and Electrical (M&E), scope and work stream levels
- Support client utilities metrics and centralised reporting (e.g., Client ISO50001 certification)
- High standards of customer services
- Leading global FM provider
- At least 5 years’ experience in a highly regulated engineering environment
- At least to HNC/HND level and a member of a relevant professional body.
- Be able to audit your own work.
- AP in some aspect
- Experienced in large corporate contracts.
- Experienced Team Leadership
To apply for this position, please submit your CV via this advert or for a confidential discussion call Josh on 0121 702 1464.
Apply for UK Technical Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly