£65,000 - £70,000 + Package
Boden are currently working with a Major Facilities Management Company to recruit an experienced Contract Manager. Our Client specialises in business-critical building services to ensure smooth operations and provide seamless, responsive, and proactive engineering services and building maintenance.
The role is based on a high-pressure but rewarding site in London – You will oversee a Critical Data Centre, organising and managing a team within the site to guarantee the hard services run smoothly, Working with Senior Management to ensure the collaborative development of the business, effective team building and working, and Ultimately ensure you are a focal point for all staff on site. You will need to provide a high standard of service to the client which can lead to the development of the contract.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Keep up to date on all Health and Safety regarding the Site and Engineers
- Work closely with Contract Support to maintain Services levels at a high standard
- Be a focal point and provide leadership to the whole site.
- Ensure that all the contractual commitments are met and exceeded where applicable.
- Achieve and manage high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Work directly with the client and provide monthly meetings and updates
- Effectively communicate the client’s business polices and processes while ensuring they are implemented.
- Accountable for all Statutory compliance of sites.
- Control all PPM planning schedules for the site and Ensure PPM is carried out in accordance with manufacturer’s guidelines and HVCA SFG20.
- Take full control of the recruitment for your site and ensure that staffing levels are correct and are fully competent.
- Take full ownership of the financial management of the site, which includes P&L, Debt and WIP.
- Responsible procurement of materials and services.
- Ensure all monthly reports are produced and completed as requested.
- Must have Datacentre experience
- Datacentre Engineering experience is beneficial
- Experience of Contract Management 3+ Years
- ILM Level 3 or 5 would be Beneficial
- Desire to progress and Improve
- Collaborative Management Style and will Lead a Team
- Adaptable and Versatile to a fast-paced site.
To apply for this position, please submit your CV via this advert or for a confidential discussion email Charles on firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Contract Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly