A leading NHS organisation is looking to an experienced Facilities Management professional, with a background in the management of Soft FM Services – Cleaning Standards.
This will be on an interim basis for 6 months working in Berkshire, South – Central location on a band 7 – 8a.
Undertake daily operational responsibility to ensure that all sites run smoothly, in direct relation to Facilities services for housekeeping, H&S signage, cleanliness including external areas such as grounds and gardens and general operational maintenance across all sites. Key Responsibilities:
A successful candidate will have:
- Provide operational and professional leadership of Facilities support staff ensuring the provision of a high-quality FM service across the organisation;
- Responsible for the delivery of an appropriate and fit for purpose service, through effective liaison and the use of appropriate communication channels, appropriately trained staff, the application of performance management systems and procedures and in optimising the use of the available resources;
- Ensure that appropriate governance arrangements are in place across all locations comprising the area of responsibility and to ensure that appropriate risk assessments and safe systems of work are in place for all components of soft FM services delivered;
- Responsible for ensuring that environmental standards are achieved and maintained in all buildings in relation to National Standards;
- Prepare, conduct and monitor weekly, monthly and quarterly audits regarding ward cleanliness, Health and Safety standards and workplace inspections and ensure remedial action is carried out;
- Responsible for the development of cleaning work schedules in line with the NHS Plan - Cleaner Hospitals programme and monitor performance.
- Experience Working within a Healthcare environment and Soft FM service skills;
- Thorough understanding of current NHS policies and its implications for service delivery;
- Experience in the monitoring and performance of environmental standards i.e., PLACE, Health and Safety and 13-week review process;
- Demonstrated background of coordinated cleaning work schedules in line with the NHS Plan - Cleaner Hospitals programme and monitor performance.
If you are interested within the role and have the above experience, please send a copy of your CV in the first instance to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your availability.