We are looking for a Sustainability Consultant / Manager with experience in either waste management, energy, sustainability, environmental and governance, who can write effectively and create professional reports on behalf of the extensive and enviable client base that my client has. Knowledge of carbon footprinting & net zero is desirable. The Role
The successful candidate will have in depth knowledge on how to create the below.
- Gather information about the Environment, Sustainability and Governance space in general
- What is best practice
- What are the emerging trends
- What are companies within their sector doing
- Generate annual ESG Impact Reports
- Score on ESG performance
- We recommend actions they can take
- The successful candidate would need at least 18 months of experience in the sector.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal is key.
- Live within 1 hour of Hersham Surrey as this is an office-based role. Hersham train station is a 10-minute walk from the office and a 35 min train journey from waterloo.
All CVs must be in English and in Word.
Talent FM are experts in facilities management recruitment. Our sector knowledge is unrivalled and we are passionate about making every stage of the recruitment process as easy as possible for our clients and candidates. You can view all our jobs on our website or join the conversation on twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.