Your new company
Our customer is a global FM operator with a strong presence across the corporate market. They are looking for an experienced maintenance manager from an M+E background to work within a manufacturing environment based in Kent.
Your new role
This role will involve leading an on-site team and the key elements of the role will include.
- Leading an on-site team of M+E engineers for planned and reactive maintenance activities including training and development
- Ensure delivery of M+E and building fabric services across the site
- Managing sub-contractors on a day-to-day basis
- Running minor projects
- Undertaking monthly reporting for the services
- Delivering relevant training including toolbox talks
- Overseeing the permit to work system
- Implementing energy saving initiatives
- Managing HSE activities including undertaking audits
- Maintenance of all M+E data
What you'll need to succeed
You will have a strong background within maintenance/hard services delivery and previous team leadership experience is essential for the role. 18th edition would be an advantage as would sector experience within the manufacturing or industrial sector.
Strong stakeholder management skills are also important for the role as is previous knowledge of managing HSE for a site.
What you'll get in return
They can offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity to work for an interesting contract.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please apply through this advert with your up-to-date CV or at Boden Resource on 0121 702 1464.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.