Your new company
Our customer is a global FM business who deliver FM services to a wide range FTSE 250 businesses .
Your new role
As the result of continued business growth, they are seeking an experienced FM operator with strong business growth experience to manage and develop a portfolio of accounts across the North West. The key elements of the role will include;
- Leading a large operations team across a range of accounts including recruitment and development
- Strategic management of accounts across a number of corporate sector accounts
- Budget and commercial management of c20 million
- Responsible for organic growth of current accounts and development of new accounts
- Acting as key contact for senior stakeholders across the client base
- Networking across the North West region
- Developing best practice across accounts and delivering innovation
What you'll need to succeed
We are looking for a strategically focused senior FM professional who has managed TFM services across a number of accounts within the corporate sector. Strong leadership knowledge and commercial acumen is essential as is the ability to manage senior stakeholder relationships.
This is an exciting opportunity to develop your own business area within the North West.
What you'll get in return
They can offer a competitive executive level salary and benefits package and the opportunity to work for a global name within the FM sector.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please apply through this advert with your up-to-date CV or at Boden Resource on 0121 702 1464.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.