Technical Facilities Manager
£40,000 & package
Your new company
Our customer is a market leading Facilities services business who manage a wide range of contracts across the public and private sectors. They are looking for an experienced Facilities Manager with a technical bias to manage a manufacturing site in Somerset.
Your new role
As the result of continued growth, they are seeking a technical Facilities manager for an industrial/manufacturing site in Somerset. The key elements of the role will include;
- Leading on site services for technical, cleaning and waste
- Day to day leadership of the technical services
- Budget management and reporting for the site
- Management of the on site team including recruitment and development
- Overseeing sub-contractors for the site including performance management
- Leading all HSE matters for the site
- Ensure that all weekly/monthly KPi’s are met
- Act as main point of contact for senior stakeholders on site
What you'll need to succeed
You will ideally have an engineering/technical background with some knowledge of managing TFM services. Good team leadership experience is essential for the role and IOSH would also be an advantage.
What you'll get in return
They can offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity to work for an business where there are very good long term career prospects.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please apply through this advert with your up-to-date CV or at Boden Resource on 0121 702 1464.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career