Our client, a leading property organisation is looking to appoint an experienced Building/General Manager to look after a flagship building in their portfolio within Central London.
The successful candidate will be an accomplished Building Manager possessing a strong knowledge of commercial building management. This is a single site role managing an important building in their portfolio.
For this role you will not only be in charge of the day to day running of the building but also focusing on:
• Financial management
• Project management
• Smart building tech
For this role you MUST have managed a large trophy asset or a portfolio of buildings.
Your experience will need to cover the following main areas of competence:
• Management of – service providers both hard and soft services, PPM processes, helpdesk operation, service charge budgets with full audit trail.
• Health & Safety knowledge ensuring compliance
• Strong people & customer service skills.
• You will be an experienced Building Manager with a proven track record in service delivery and cost management. (Strong numerical and reporting skills are essential, since you will be responsible for all aspects of the property service charge, and expenditure monitoring).
• You will also need a deep understanding and be experienced in fit outs and the management of building fabric.
• You will need to be a first class communicator, being able to demonstrate exceptional customer and client facing skills, to liaise with the clients and building occupiers ensuring a highest level of service delivery is maintained at all times.
• You will be preferably qualified in a Building or FM related discipline and ideally possess an IOSH or NEBOSH certificate.
• You will also need to be highly organised, flexible with sound IT skills.