An exciting opportunity has arisen, supporting a large healthcare organisation as a Good-In Inspector.
The post will be based in the Midlands on a fixed term contract basis for 6 months.
The post holder will oversee the assessment of supplied material at goods inwards.
- Act as an advocate for the quality system and demand the highest standards from suppliers;
- Carry out the agreed Quality Control checks, producing reports and feeding back to manufacturing teams where corrective action is required;
- Ensure inspections of PCR kits to ISO13485 are compliant and carried out in accordance with the appropriate procedure;
- Take responsibility for Conformity, Risk Assessments and Change Controls for the area and ensure Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and accurate records are available;
- Report to central quality and obtain resolution on areas identified as non-conformant;
- Maintain compliance of PCR test kits to ISO13485;
- Report on quality metrics as required;
- Document all processes and procedures and report the effectiveness of the Quality Management System (QMS);
- Promote awareness of regulatory and QMS requirements throughout the organisation;
- Support with the operational quality requirements of the end-to-end kitting process and coordinate with central quality group;
- Monitor trends in product quality and take corrective action when required;
- Determine priority items to ensure timely handling of incoming goods;
- Drive efficiency and be proactively looking at what can be improved and share opportunities for improvement with the teams;
- Support with root-cause analysis and identify corrective and/or mitigating actions to resolve a problem;
- Work with various stakeholders in the manufacturing process;
- Build relationships with stakeholders and communicate with them effectively and clearly;
- Support the long-term relationship between DHSC and external partners and colleagues, aligning to a common goal and approach;
- Assess components for conformance to specification;
- Gather data concerning product conformity.
A successful candidate will have:
- Experience of supply chain and logistics;
- A working knowledge of ISO13485;
- Experience in operating within a quality system environment;
- Excellent analytical, time management, and problem-solving skills;
- The ability to adapt to the complex and changing environment, and prioritise accordingly;
- Proven experience of data-driven decision making and managing documentation and databases;
- The ability to build strong relationships and work closely with several different stakeholders and teams in various capacities;
- Self-motivation, organisation, and the ability to manage their own projects.
For further information on this role please contact Donna Larder on 0161 241 9674 and send a copy of your CV to email@example.com