An exciting opportunity has arisen, supporting a large healthcare organisation as a Goods-In Supervisor.
The post will be based in the Midlands on a fixed term contract basis for 6 months.
The post holder will ensure inspections of PCR kits to ISO13485 are compliant and carried out in accordance with the appropriate procedure.
- Be an advocate for the quality system and demand the highest standards from suppliers;
- Supervise teams on site to ensure activities are completed accurately and on time;
- Coordinate the team of Goods-In Inspectors to plan and carry out production activities, compliant with ISO13485;
- Schedule shifts of operational quality personnel across sites to ensure appropriate staffing;
- Responsible for Conformity, Risk Assessments and Change Controls for the area across the team and ensure Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and accurate records are available;
- Maintain compliance of PCR test kits to ISO13485;
- Develop a system for reporting product performance data to identify trends and evidence conformity, liaising with the central quality team;
- Develop and manage key performance indicators to increase/ monitor departmental performance;
- Document all processes and procedures and report the effectiveness of the Quality Management System (QMS);
- Promote awareness of regulatory and QMS requirements throughout the organisation;
- Manage the operational quality requirements of the end-to-end kitting process and coordinate with central quality group;
- Monitor trends in product quality and take corrective action when required;
- Drive efficiency by proactively looking at what can be improved and sharing these opportunities;
- Provide quality advice and support to other departments;
- Develop individuals through coaching and provide guidance and training to employees;
- Act as a role model and create a working environment which acknowledges and pro-actively supports compliance;
- Drive root-cause analysis and implement corrective and mitigating actions to resolve problems;
- Build relationships with stakeholders and communicate with them effectively and clearly;
- Support the long-term relationship between DHSC and external partners and colleagues, aligning to a common goal and approach;
- Assess components for conformance to specification;
- Identify and report any non-conformances to central quality;
- Gather data concerning product conformity.
A successful candidate will have:
- Experience of supply chain and logistics;
- A working knowledge of ISO13485;
- Experience in operating within a quality system environment;
- Experience of managing a team;
- Excellent analytical, time management, and problem-solving skills;
- The ability to adapt to the complex and changing environment, and prioritise accordingly;
- Proven experience of data-driven decision making and managing documentation and databases.
For further information on this role please contact Donna Larder on 0161 241 9674 and send a copy of your CV to email@example.com