An exciting opportunity has arisen, supporting a large NHS organisation as a Data Manager.
The post will be based in the Midlands area on a fixed term contract basis for 6 months.
The post holder will develop a system for reporting product performance data to identify trends and evidence conformity, liaising with the central quality team.
- Participate in the development, review and implementation of processes, policies, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and associated documents affecting Data Management (DM);
- Ensure that DM procedures and processes are adhered to;
- Manage, maintain, and control all DM documents within the quality team to ensure a consistent approach;
- Ensure appropriate product control on site;
- Organise and send batch release files to the central quality team for batch review and approval;
- Actively monitor progress to set timelines and quality standards;
- Monitor trends in product quality and take corrective action when required;
- Communicate/ escalate any issues including processes, timelines, resourcing, performance etc;
- Prepare data for management review meetings and represent DM at team meeting;
- Report on quality metrics and KPIs as required;
- Support with the operational quality requirements of the end-to-end kitting process and coordinate with central quality group;
- Drive efficiency and be proactively looking at what can be improved and share opportunities for improvement with the teams;
- Drive root-cause analysis and implement corrective and mitigating actions to resolve problems;
- Build relationships with stakeholders and communicate with them effectively and clearly;
- Support the long-term relationship between DHSC and external partners and colleagues, aligning to a common goal and approach;
- Assess components for conformance to specification;
- Assist with Good-in inspections;
- Support commercial partners across multiple sites providing increased kitting capability and contribute to the supply and delivery network.
A successful candidate will have:
- Extensive experience of Data Management;
- Demonstratable knowledge of quality management, regulatory filings and inspections, risk analysis, and process improvement methodologies;
- Experience of supply chain and logistics;
- Excellent analytical, time management, and problem-solving skills;
- The ability to accurately document and maintain records;
- A working knowledge of ISO13485 would be advantageous;
- Experience in operating within a quality system environment;
- The ability to adapt to the complex and changing environment, and prioritise accordingly;
- Proven experience of data-driven decision making and managing documentation and databases;
- The ability to build strong relationships and work closely with a number of different stakeholders.
For further information on this role please contact Donna Larder on 0161 241 9674 and send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org