Our Client are looking for a best in class / committed and highly experienced FM who wishes to work hard and understands true excellence in behaviour and delivery. They are a tight team and a focussed firm striving to be the absolute best in the UK property market.
- Ensure all aspects of the Facilities Management functions are being performed satisfactorily and are maintained to a high standard and in accordance with the Client’s policies and all relevant legislation.
- At all times actively identify ways to improve the operation, appearance and maintenance of the buildings, placing emphasis on constant improvement. To be responsible for the planning, implementation, management, constant review and administration of all contracts necessary in running the buildings.
- Ensure routine repairs & requests are processed with either the in-house team or the appropriate contractor as approved on the Safe Contractor scheme list. Monitoring of these works should be carried out regularly and effectively and responding to any tenant feedback. Regular reports should be provided of any out of the ordinary events that arise.
- Ensure all Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) and other maintenance works are processed in accordance with procedures laid down by the Property Manager and/or our Client(s).
- Undertake such duties as may be required in terms of the Risk Management & Sustainability and Health and Safety legislation. Any concerns regarding Health and Safety should be brought to the attention of your Reports. Proper records should be taken of all site visits and works undertaken. Health and Safety matters and a daily events diary shall be kept.
- Deal with all matters arising from the Building Health & Safety risk assessments and update the H&S management system accordingly. These will all be completed within the time scales allowed by the reports and any anomalies to be reported.
- Inspect the common parts on a regular basis and report any problems arising. Make a list of works required to the common parts and services at the properties for the attention of the Client’s Maintenance Engineers when they attend for weekly visits and monitor progress against these lists.
- Produce and regularly review annual service charge budgets in conjunction with the Property Manager and the Client Accountant concerned.
- Ensure effective control is exercised over all aspects of budgets relating to the properties including any capital works or projects.
- Attend regular meetings with the Property Managers and Clients to review progress against budget.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with the Tenants, Property Managers and Contractors. Ensure supervision of all contractors working on site on behalf of Clients. Liaise with the Property Managers and Tenants on a regular basis. Report any complaints or concerns in relation to the smooth operation of the buildings.
- Supervise and manage on site teams, including reception. Ensure the Building Management and reception/security offices are kept clean, tidy and presentable at all times.
- Supervise Cleaners, Waste Collection companies and Interior Floral Displays and provide weekly reports on their quality of service. To supervise the operation of the Security Personnel and the CCTV system and liaise with the contracted security company.
- Assist the Property Manager with any rent or service charge recoveries being implemented and compliance with Tenants covenants within their leases.
- Undertake such delegated duties as may be required by the Property Manager or Client. This includes ensuring any vacant floors and units are clean and presentable.
- Some aspects of the position may involve out of hours working and contact with the Building Security or Management.
- To operate/implement Facilities Management Customer and Tenant Satisfaction Surveys/Charters as required.
- Meet regularly with the Property Managers/Clients/Tenants to review progress of Facilities Management performance.
- To operate the Client’s Access Control systems and Service Management systems in conjunction with the Client’s Mechanical and Electrical engineers.
- To represent the Client as Fire Officer for the building/s and to assist in the smooth running of Fire Drills.
- To read and record all gas, electricity and water meters. Including any sub meters of units becoming vacant.
- To securely keep all keys and maintenance records on site. To conduct viewings of the premises for the Client, their agents and guests and keep a record of such viewings.
This is an important role within a leading company, and we forecast a high level of applications for the role. If you are qualified and experienced enough to perform this role, we invite your application at your earliest convenience.
Please call 0207 118 48 48 or email email@example.com to apply.