From providing a first-class shopping experience at major retail and leisure establishments, maintaining critical factory facilities for well-known industrial organisations, supporting the patient journey at large hospitals, we provide the essential services that keep businesses and societies running day in and day out.
We deliver more than 70 internationally accredited facilities management services - ranging from cleaning, security and catering to waste management - as standalone, bundled or fully integrated solutions.
Reporting into the Head of Operations, your role will be focusing on, through your management team, the successful delivery of a manned guarding contract, ensuring we are innovative, efficient, and providing an excellent customer experience.
The contract is national, but your role will be southern based covering a patch from Cornwall, right up to Norfolk and everything in between. You'll be based from home, with regular travel across your patch.
You'll be a strong leader of people, with the ability to lead and inspire high performing teams.
What you'll be doing…
- Provide a quality service delivery to our client
- Lead and develop a team of Support Managers to ensure they drive the business forward, with innovation and expertise
- Manage the delivery of the portfolio within your region, consistently providing high levels of performance that meet contractual obligations
- Ensure compliance with OCS and industry regulations with particular emphasis on ISO quality systems and health & safety
- Maintain the operational budget for the business
- Implement individual client, retention and service density plans
- Responsible for implementing company policy across the business in relation to Group HR policies with particular emphasis on recruitment, vetting, immigration, induction, disciplinary and ongoing training
- Lead a customer excellence Program for all frontline colleagues
- Through your management team, ensure that appropriate staffing levels are maintained
- To ensure Area Managers manage time and attendance reporting systems, producing management reports as requested
- To ensure compliance with OCS and HMCTS values, policies and procedure
What you'll need…
- Proven experience as a leader of people / operational management role in the facilities management industry,
- Be an excellent communicator with the ability to confidently and credibly engage and influence clients, management teams and colleagues
- Experience of finance and budgetary control and ability to manage profit and loss
- Excellent IT skills, including Microsoft Office suite, with the ability to produce presentations, analyse and report on data and make and execute recommendations
- Proven record of being responsive and innovative
- Self-motivated with the ability to work under continuous pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet Company core vales
What will you get in return?
- An enhanced pension scheme (above auto enrolment rates)
- Life Assurance
- 25 days holiday, plus 8 bank holidays on top
- Option to purchase additional annual leave
- Private Medical Insurance - to protect you
- Access to 100s of high street discounts
- Financial Wellbeing support - Access to low interest loans
- Recognition scheme 'OCS Stars'- monetary rewards given to top performers
- Training and Development- apprenticeships, e-learning, English as a Second Language and our award nominated 'Impact' Programme
- Long Service Awards
- Cycle to work scheme- discounted bicycles
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme- 24-7 Health & Wellbeing Support