We are looking for a Facilities Manager with enthusiasm, passion and experience to manage a portfolio of properties and provide FM support across our business.
You’re looking to be a part of a growing team, to work with multiple clients and have the opportunity to shape the future of how we deliver our FM services.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing maintenance and repairs
- Ensuring properties are fully compliant in terms of building regulations/health & safety
- Preparation and administration of service charge expenditure/budgets
- Property inspections
- Preparation of client reports
- Client liaison
- Providing line manager support
You will need to have:
- Proven experience working in facilities/commercial property management
- Strong people/customer care skills
- A recognised Health & Safety qualification
- The ability to be organised and flexible
Aston Rose offers:
- A friendly and professional working environment
- A management team that cares about wellbeing and a work life balance
- Career development and ongoing training - the opportunity to study for the RICS APC (FM pathway)
Aston Rose is a central-London based multi-disciplinary chartered surveying practice offering a full range of professional services to both property owners and occupiers. We are client focused, rather than sector or location biased, and those clients range from private individuals to large pension funds with interests in all aspect of commercial and residential property. Each of our departments is headed up by a Director (all qualified Chartered Surveyors with at least 25 years’ post-qualification experience).
Our portfolio of properties currently under management is located throughout the UK, with a focus on the South East.
Our core areas of business cover: property and asset management; building consultancy; lease advisory; valuations; agency; and, investment.