Maxwell Stephens have been assigned by a leading retail organisation to recruit for an Energy Manager.
What you’ll do
- You will ensure that the Group utilities such as Electricity, Gas and Water operates at its optimum efficiency and performance, and is compliant to all energy and water legislation and statutory regulations.
- A keen interest and passion for Sustainability and making the branches, stores and sites more energy efficient.
- This is a very hands-on role where you will produce reports, analyse data, identify issues and areas for saving energy, water and costs as well as getting out on site and engaging with stakeholders.
- Alongside your day to day duties you will also be required to be involved in energy saving projects across the group.
- You will be versatile and able to use analytical platforms and software for the purposes of energy analysis, energy reporting and utility billing.
- You will work with external stakeholders to create new reporting techniques to optimise efficiency and minimise costs to the Group.
- Utilising your excellent stakeholder management and influencing skills you will support your internal colleagues/partners and ensure the smooth running of branch updates and that our suppliers deliver against their contractual obligations.
Is this you?
- It would be great if you already have experience in energy management and have an energy management qualification or degree.
- You will have a good knowledge of world energy affairs and the willingness to learn and adapt. Due to the nature of the role you will need a driving licence as you will be required to travel to meet suppliers and stakeholders.
- It is essential that you have excellent interpersonal skills with exceptional analytical skills, including a high level of
What’s in it for you?
You’ll be supported by some fantastic training and development and have the opportunity to learn, grow and develop
- Competitive bonus
- Save-as-you-earn scheme
- Buy-as-you-earn scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- Colleague discount across a variety of Group businesses