Your new company
Our customer is a globally recognised brand and is widely regarded as a market leading FM business. They deliver hard and soft FM to a wide range of clients across both the public and private sectors.
Your new role
They are now looking for an experienced hard services professional to manage technical services for a prestigious manufacturing site. The role will include;
- Leadership of all engineering services including planned and reactive maintenance and building fabric.
- Direct and sub-contractor labour management for the site
- Day to day management of budgets and finances for all hard services
- Leading all HSE for the site including toolbox talks, risk assessments and managing SOP’s
- Management of all statutory compliance for the site
- Act as technical subject matter expert for the client
- Ensuring that best practice is achieved across all activities.
What you'll need to succeed
You will have a relevant technical qualification and a track record within delivering m+e/hard services in a complex building services environment are important for the role. IOSH would be an advantage and knowledge of managing a sizeable team of engineers is also important for the role.
What you'll get in return
They can offer a competitive benefits and salary package. There are also excellent career development opportunities within the business as well in the mid to long term.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please apply through this advert with your up-to-date CV or at Boden Resource on 0121 702 1464.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.