Our client a successful premiership football club are seeking a Stadium Technical Manager to lead on all mechanical and electrical related elements at their Stadium.
Reporting to the Operations Director, the Stadium Technical Manager is a key position within the Stadium management team to ensure successful delivery of services.
The role will act as the lead to our client on all M&E related issues. The successful candidate will ensure the successful and timely delivery of both maintenance and installation services for all critical building and operational systems on site.
The role requires someone with strong technical knowledge of M&E systems together with the ability to successfully manage a range of contractors to deliver services to the highest standards.
- Act as a technical M&E advisor and manager to our client.
- Ensure all technical M&E activities such as maintenance and projects are delivered in a timely and efficient manner, delivering the highest standard of customer experience;
- Take specific responsibility for the maintenance and operation of the sites critical M&E systems such as electrical, HVAC and BMS services;
- Provide a safe and healthy workplace with responsibility for all Environmental Health and Safety regulatory compliance for both the club and supply partners;
- Full management and oversight of all planned and reactive site maintenance requirements;
- Management of all aspects of M&E contractors service delivery;
- Management of capital and operational projects as required;
- Ensure contingency plans are in place for emergencies, including approved business continuity plans and disaster recovery plans;
- Ensure knowledge of Supplier contract terms, scope of work and performance specification;
- Ensure resourcing is adequate on match and event days for uninterrupted delivery of service;