We have an exciting new opportunity looking for an Information Analyst for a 3 month initial interim contract working for a large Acute Trust based in the South East area.
- Provide an Information Service (analysis, presentation and interpretation of data) that supports the organisation to improve patient care and drive quality improvement;
- Work with the Maternity and Obstetric teams to ensure collection and utilisation of quality information for service improvement, governance and commissioning purposes;
- Have a working knowledge of the maternity patient pathways including key points, triggers, waiting times and service delivery targets.
- Experience as a senior Information professional;
- Experience of communicating complex issues and data concepts to a range of people;
- Experience of a variety of information architectures and evidence of ability to select and use appropriate information analysis, visualisation and distribution tools;
- Experience of planning and implementing specialist projects;
- Extensive experience of MS Access and MS Excel;
- Experience of SQL, HTML & VBA.
- Must be able to demonstrate, in relation to patients, visitors, colleagues and other individuals connected with the Trust and NHS;
- You have knowledge & awareness of diversity and human rights as appropriate to your role;
- You are able to communicate effectively to ensure high standards of care, treatment, service or support as appropriate to your role;
- Able to provide a customer focussed service;
- Ability to clearly and accurately interpret national guidance documents;
- High maturity of analytical skills;
- Ability to sanity check and interpret information;
- Highly computer literate.
If you are interested in this post, please send a copy of your updated CV to Ben Cook on email@example.com