We are searching for a and experienced commercially minded Facilities Manager to deliver a total FM service across a large mixed use site in Hatfield. You will be responsible for driving account development for the end user. Must have experience of implementing new Workplace and Sustainability strategies. Key responsibilities
- Safely deliver FM services in accordance and actively contribute to Account health and safety via the Safety Leadership Team
- Adopt and embrace the delivery of services set against the basis of service excellence and the Spirit Team principles
- Deliver net contribution targets and identify additional opportunities, both from within the nominated accounts and more widely in the areas where the nominated accounts are located
- Based in Hatfield providing management of FM supply chain and service delivery across the client’s European Knowledge Centre campus.
- Manage the FM team to ensure very high standard of operational delivery at every opportunity, whilst maintaining budgetary control and monitoring spend
- Stakeholder management – work with client stakeholders to achieve goals and resolve issues. Be the recognised figurehead for all facilities-related issues
- Project management for fit-out and refurbishment projects and significant churn – including initial concepts and briefs, whilst overseeing the delivery of more routine work as and when required or requested by the client
- Experience of managing high profile sites & teams
- Experience of managing and motivating direct and supply chain teams
- Excellent communicator and team player
- Solid FM Management knowledge with a track record in delivering services in a similar capacity across key sites
- Be a professional ambassador for the company at all times and promote our company in the marketplace
- Technical experience
- Established network within the FM industry
All CVs must be in English and in Word.
Talent FM are experts in facilities management recruitment. Our sector knowledge is unrivalled and we are passionate about making every stage of the recruitment process as easy as possible for our clients and candidates. You can view all our jobs on our website or join the conversation on twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.