Our client, a family business and a dedicated owner/operator/developer of multi-family housing, has requested Maxwell Stephens to recruit a Regional Facilities Manager to support the delivery on a multi-site property portfolio in the South East of England.
- To be involved in the preparation, monitoring, and execution of the agreed budgets on time and within the agreed parameters.
- Carry out site visits and inspections as directed.
- To drive a standard approach to building services procurement for the portfolios under your control.
- Attend meetings with Head office, Centre Managers, contractors and sometimes tenants.
- To act as pivotal point for property delivery, liaising/directing the Centre Managers of each site
- To develop and improve FM services delivery.
An integral part of the management of a multi-site portfolio. And to be based in Borehamwood, Hertfordshire, dealing with the following site specific items:
- Manage the instruction and service provision and contracted service providers.
Carry out site inspections
- Develop excellent internal and external business relationships to advance working relations and business opportunities. Develop relations with appropriate authorities, service providers and statutory bodies.
- Respond to changes in client and occupier requirements.
- Help to establish ‘value for money’ strategies for delivering the management services.
- Prepare and manage budgets on multi-site basis for approval by line managers.
- Organise and Assist in the delivery of FM on all sites to agreed service levels.
- Keep up to date facilities management information / records for all the sites.
- Work with existing and new contractors to ensure any works required are carried out properly and in a timely manor
- Manage and develop relationships internally and externally
- Assist in the development and deliver quality, FM services on all client contracts.
- Promote the services offered by the company and support sales of these services to existing and potential customers.
- Manage service providers and monitor performance against contracted SLAs and KPIs.
- Co-ordinate the production of performance reports and carry out analysis of the results and take appropriate action to ensure continuous improvement is achieved.
Key Performance Indicators
- FM Bottom line delivered on all sites managed.
- Budgets met.
- Service providers and the company achieve contracted SLAs and KPIs
- Produce, manage and report on budgets, accurately, within agreed forecast and in a timely manner.
- Service charge budget setting and report production on time kept on budget
- All Health and Safety matters effectively managed.
- All planned and reactive maintenance carried out effective and satisfactorily.
- Client satisfaction
- Tenant satisfaction
- Contribute to the operational efficiency, service improvements.
- Prioritising of workload.
- The company – Inc. accounts, estates surveyors, FM central support.
- Colleagues within the company.
- Suppliers and service providers
- Local statutory bodies
- Current UK Driving License
- Ideally IOSH/NEBOSH H&S Qualification
Skills & Knowledge
- Basic business management
- Property/building management experience- minimum 3 years
- Strong commercial awareness from experience and/or qualification
- Budgetary experience- Cost control, variance and forecasting reporting
- Strong IT skills Inc. Word, Excel, and web use to a minimum of intermediate level
- Complete understanding of Facilities Management
- Experience of Office/Commercial/ sites