We have an exciting new opportunity looking for an Information Manager for an initial 3 month contract which will be a mixture of remote working and on site working within Inner London.
The post holder will be responsible for:
- The day to day management and submission of all statutory returns, internal / external reporting / dashboards to specified timescales and relevant quality standards;
- Ensure all appropriate governance structures including standard operating procedures are in place, tested and adhered to in the creation, production and authorisation of submissions, datasets and reports;
- Day to day management of a team of four Senior Information Analysts;
- Managing all general information requests, FOIs, external audit submissions, ensuring these are appropriately logged and actioned;
- Managing any changes to submissions and/or reporting in line with the departmental change control processes and ensuring these are communicated effectively across the wider team and to all affected stakeholders;
- Ensure all identified risks are mitigated, and ensure sufficient cross cover is in place to ensure business continuity for staff absences, both planned and unplanned
- The post holder would be expected to have strong managerial and leadership skills, and be proficient in the use of SQL, SSRS, MS office products etc. They would also be expected to be highly knowledgeable of NHS data sets, submissions, reporting requirements.
- Excellent knowledge of NHS statutory returns, submissions, data sets and reporting requirements;
- Good interpersonal skills, able to build and develop working relationships both internally and externally;
- Able to translate and communicate complex issues verbally;
- Ability to integrate databases using Structured Query Language (SQL);
- Able to work with large incomplete datasets;
- Experience analysing data, preparing reports and presentations;
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills.
If you are interested in this post, please send a copy of your updated CV to Ben Cook on email@example.com