Our client are one of the world’s leading commercial businesses and they have asked Maxwell Stephens to recruit a Facilities Officer to support a range of services to meet the needs of their business.
For success you will be a qualified CAD technician who will be responsible for overseeing access control on a daily basis and managing Auditors when they are on-site.
You will also have the opportunity to support future initiatives such as assisting with sourcing new software to manage the Facilities Helpdesk.
- Fully trained CAD technician
- Prepare floor plans
- Prepare varying layers, as required by the Facilities Team/Management
- Manage changes as required and ensure plans are fully maintained and up to date, including leavers and joiners and changes due to desk moves, including all changed positions of desks/storage or plants and also as a result of any refurbishment changes
- Manage Facilities assets including furniture, fixtures and fittings
- Process invoices.
Oversee Access Control and CCTV on a day-to-day basis, including:
- Prepare staff passes
- Take staff photos
- Prepare management reports
- Manage joiners and leavers on access system
- Liaise with building security and building management regarding joiners and leavers
- Liaise with third parties and IT on any issues, software updates and regular PPM reviews.
Management of Auditors whilst on-site, including:
- Liaise with relevant members of the Facilities Team and the Business, primarily within IT and Finance, to ensure all necessary preparations, such as induction, room allocation, electrics, IT equipment, WiFi access are made available in advance of Auditors attending the office
- Ensure access and appropriate passes are provided
- Primary contact for any requirements needed throughout the duration of the Auditors visit
- Manage strict return of passes before Auditors depart.
For a confidential conversation please get in touch with Maxwell Stephens; either Peter Forshaw (email@example.com) OR Rebecca Simmons (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Both Peter and Rebecca are available on Tel: 0207 118 4848.
To apply please send both a CV and a couple of paragraphs on why you feel you are suited to this exciting requirement to email@example.com.