Your new company
Our customer is a global workplace management and facilities management business who deliver a wide range of services to corporate sector clients.
Your new role
As the result of continued growth, they are recruiting for a Technical Services Manager for a blue chip client to manage the planned and reactive maintenance across the estate.
- Delivering planned and reactive services for a portfolio of sites including office and critical sites
- Implementing a new maintenance regime
- Leading a team of engineers
- Managing specialist sub-contractors
- Acting as a subject matter expert for technical matters
- Production of relevant reports
- Overseeing maintenance budgets
- Delivering innovation across the contract including technology and processes
What you'll need to succeed
You will have a strong background in delivering m+e services within a corporate or critical environment. Good knowledge of electrical systems is essential as is previous experience of leading teams and budgets.
The ability to travel around sites is also important for the role.
What you'll get in return
They can offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity to work within a fast-paced environment.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please apply through this advert with your up-to-date CV or at Boden Resource on 0121 702 1464.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.