Virtual FM are an established FM Service provider who have had extensive growth over the past few years. We provide Total Facilities Services to a wide range of clients across the UK and are currently looking to recruit an experienced Helpdesk Manager.
Your new role
The Helpdesk Manager will be responsible for:-
- The oversight of the dedicated national helpdesk for our UK client base.
- The driving force behind a CAFM & IOT Technology based solution,
- The successful candidate will take ownership of the end-to-end customer journey, responsible for all aspects of customer call handling & interaction. Customer liaison at the highest level.
- Work order planning & scheduling, jeopardy management, reporting and data analytics associated to the contract.
- Reporting to the Operations Director and being a key member of the Management Team, the Helpdesk Manager will play an instrumental role in delivering our national contracts to more than 400 buildings across the UK.
- You will ensure that PPM and statutory tasks are planned, resourced and completed in line with specific PPM contract and legislative requirements. You will also report on these tasks each month.
- Effective tasking and direction of engineering and supply chain workforce to complete Reactive, Quoted and Planned Maintenance tasks within contract KPI's.
- You will also have responsibility for the accurate collection, analysis and reporting of daily, weekly and monthly performance data via our BI reporting tool, working in conjunction with the Operations Director to maintain business continuity.
- Effective management, training and motivating of our helpdesk team to ensure they offer the best service in the UK.
- Maintaining and improving current system processes.
What you'll need to succeed
The role will require an experienced Helpdesk Manager who can provide Strategic management of the Helpdesk team and ensure high levels of customer service, resource management & service delivery. CAFM system experience in a system such as Simpro, a meticulous eye for detail and be capable of operating in pressurised fast paced environment. You will need to be a self-motivated person who is target driven and possess the ability to work on your own initiative and have excellent communication skills including presentation and written report writing.
What you'll get in return
The role will provide you with the opportunity to join an established FM provider who are seeing considerable growth across the UK. The opportunity for personal & professional development will be provided to the chosen individual providing they can demonstrate drive & determination to succeed.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org an up-to-date copy of your CV.