We have an exciting new opportunity looking for a Lead Report Developer for a 3 month initial contract.
- To design and develop systems that improve the interface with users and reduce time processing data and improve the usability of these systems;
- To develop and support finding efficiencies and better ways of achieving the Trusts’ corporate objectives;
- Responsibility for designing Trust wide policies (in respect of activity recording, specialty allocation, management and control etc.);
- To develop operational policies for clinical admin staff to ensure the Trust conforms to national standards in the recording of data;
- To be pro-active in the support and encouragement of users to engage in the development of dashboards and other appropriate visualisations across the organisation;
- To support the department heads in developing a cohesive strategy which helps meet the ongoing requirements for more information. Primarily this will focus on the BI hub;
- To co-develop the policies of the Trust’s Business Intelligence function, designing and operating a comprehensive and formalised framework of policies, guidance, and controls and ensuring it adapts quickly to properly support the Trust’s delivery of its services in the fluid and changing external environment;
- To lead on processes to automate regular processing and report distribution;
- To develop regular and ad-hoc management information reports that support management decision-making, performance, planning and evaluation;
- Ensure that all reports, internal and external, within the remit of the role are accurate and produced to schedule;
- To interpret and present the results of any complex modelling work to non-information staff clearly and concisely;
- To produce regular and ad-hoc information reports for use by both internal and external stakeholders and to ensure these reports are accurately and complete.
If you are interested in this post, please send a copy of your updated CV to Ben Cook on firstname.lastname@example.org