If you have strong experience of working in facilities management and have extensive knowledge of building maintenance and facilities services, join Optivo as a Facilities Manager.
What you'll do
- Ensure our offices are run efficiently and managed effectively in order to provide safe, modern working spaces for colleagues across the organisation. You’ll manage and deliver planned and reactive maintenance works and projects across our office portfolio.
- Manage the Facilities team based in all our regional locations, and ensure an exceptional service is delivered to the organisation. You’ll manage and monitor service desk requests, and provide structured support to provide technical solutions.
- Work closely with our health & safety teams to ensure our offices remain compliant with legislation, as well as carry out routine inspections and records of works. You’ll work closely with suppliers and contractors, ensuring that SLAs are met across projects.
- Oversee office moves and refurbishments, and manage the security of offices across all regions. You’ll take a flexible approach to the role, and work across regions to provide support as and when needed, for which an essential car user allowance will be provided.
What you’ll need
- Extensive experience in facilities management, and will have previously led a team delivering facilities services within a complex office portfolio across multiple sites.
- You’ll hold an IWFM or RICS qualification, or working towards this. Equally, you may have equivalent experience gained through significant work history. You’ll have an interest in Health & Safety and hold or be working towards a NEBOSH/IOSH certificate.
- Great project management skills, and able to deliver projects to time and within budget. You’ll be great at procuring and managing contractors and services and be able to deliver great value for money.
- Excellent planning skills and able to prioritise in order to meet completing deadlines with a positive, can-do attitude.
- You’ll be a great communicator, and able to engage with stakeholders at all levels across the organisation.
What’s in it for you?
You’ll enjoy a great salary and benefits package, including 27 days (rising to 30 days) plus bank holidays, and a day off for your birthday. You can also buy and sell leave up to 5 days. We’ve generous pension and life assurance schemes too, plus a cycle to work scheme and travel loans. Add in a healthcare cash plan covering dental, glasses, physiotherapy, vaccinations, 24 hour GP and more, plus various high street discounts, (not to mention flexible working and in house career development opportunities) and we’re sure you’ll agree it’s a sound package. If you’re passionate about what you do and share our ambitions, we look forward to hearing from you.
Inclusion and Diversity
At Optivo we work hard to create a diverse and inclusive culture and environment where people are respected for who they are. Encouraging inclusion is not just about protected characteristics, it’s about celebrating differences of thought, opinion, experience and perspective of each individual. We’re all different in our own way and we want our colleagues to feel comfortable, that they belong, and are safe to be themselves at work, without fear of being judged or excluded, but valued for their contribution to our One Team approach.
Closing date for applications: 23 September 2021 23.59
To apply, please visit our website.