Your new company
Our client is a Global Facilities Services business that delivers Workplace, Business Services and FM to some highly desirable brands in the technology, banking, creative and professional services sectors. As an organisation they have won numerous awards for diversity, ethics and customer experience, and are a leading employer within this sector.
Your new role
We are looking for a customer driven, ambitious Account Lead to strategically and tactically manage an blue chip corporate account. You will be responsible for several key areas
- Developing and leading a varied FM service team including outsourced service partners
- Harnessing technology and data to drive contract performance and growth
- Developing key customer relationships internally
- Working with other areas of the global contract to identify best practice
- Managing a large opex and capex budget
- Ensuring commercial and contractual compliance
- Constantly striving to innovate, challenge and norm and bring fresh ideas to the contract
What you'll need to succeed
We are looking for an TFM professional with a strong understanding of using data and analytics to improve customer experience. It is essential that you can manage operational teams and create client relationships to promote contract growth and development. Experience of EMEA or Pan European FM service delivery would be desirable but not an absolute must.
What you'll get in return
This is fantastic opportunity, the client is an amazing employer that can offer global career opportunities and are a forward thinking and progressive organisation. This role could offer a career trajectory into a senior leadership role in the medium term.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please apply through this advert with an updated CV or call 0121 702 1464
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.