An exciting opportunity has arisen, supporting a large NHS organisation as a Logistics Support Officer/ Adviser.
The post will be working remotely, initially on an interim basis for 6 months, with the potential for extension.
The post holder will be responsible for the operation of the Supply Chain as part of the Government’s Response to COVID 19. Main Responsibilities:
A successful candidate will have:
- Provide daily updates on locations and movements of shipments;
- Contact freight forwarders to chase shipments when required;
- Take minutes in meetings and distribute meeting notes;
- Ensure the accuracy, relevance, and timeliness of scheduled reports and MI;
- Build relationships with stakeholders and communicate with them effectively and clearly;
- Perform other tasks and activities to support the operation.
- Experience of working in a supply chain and logistics operation;
- Advanced Microsoft skills;
- The ability to make effective decisions in a fast-paced operational environment;
- Customer-focused with an eye for detail;
- Comfortable working across multiple workstreams;
- An effective communicator able to establish relationships quickly and effectively;
- Demonstrate passion and drive to implement vital changes to the operation;
- The ability to be adaptable to the complex and changing environment, and be able to prioritise accordingly.
For further information on this role please contact Donna Larder on 0161 241 9674 and send a copy of your CV to email@example.com