A large healthcare organisation is looking to appoint an Associate Estates and Facilities Director on an interim basis for a minimum of 3 months.
This is a band 8C post working in the East of England.
Lead within the Estates and Facilities departments, ensuring the Estates strategy plans are in place, providing a safe, secure and high-quality patient environment.Main Responsibilities:
A successful candidate will have:
- Ensure the delivery of a cost effective and high-quality Estate’s portfolio for the organisation;
- Leading and managing all Estates staff on a day-to-day basis, advising where appropriate and including staff performance;
- Ensure that the organisations Estate Strategy supports the delivery of high-quality patient services, in line with the service strategy and which meets local needs and national requirements;
- Responsible for budget management within the department, with management of the organisation’s capital budgets;
- To ensure that all services are up to standard, fully compliant with all statutory standards and codes of practice;
- Efficient cost-effective delivery of all planned and reactive maintenance services;
- Responsible for the development, completion and review of policies and procedures relating to the Estates function;
- Lead in the identifications of risk, ensuring appropriate risk assessments are undertaken;
- Overall sight of energy and environmental management;
- Work collaboratively with relevant stakeholders.
- Experience within a Senior Estates Management role in a healthcare setting;
- Experience of managing and leading multi-disciplinary teams;
- Experience of all types of Estates management and both hard and soft FM services;
- Developing innovative solutions and implementing change;
- Knowledge of construction projects and building maintenance operations;
- Demonstrable experience and understanding of the strategic environment and national applicable policy;
- Working knowledge of Health, Safety and Environmental legislation and requirements.
If you are interested in the post and have the above expertise, please do send a copy of your CV in the first instance along with your availability to firstname.lastname@example.org