A large healthcare organisation is looking to appoint a Senior Estates Operational Manager on an interim basis for a minimum of 3 months.
This is a band 8A – 8B post working in the East of England.
Responsible for the operational management of building and engineering services for the organisation and for management of the organisation’s estate, including staff management.Main Responsibilities:
A successful candidate will have:
- Overall responsibility for ensuring that engineering maintenance, including contract work is carried out to appropriate standards and specifications;
- Formulate long term strategic plans to assist the organisation;
- Providing expert specialists and professional building and engineering expertise to other estates staff, directors, senior management of the organisation, may advise external agencies;
- Budget holder for estates operations budget, responsible for maintenance of facilities and equipment;
- Responsible for policy development within the department.
- Experience within a Senior Estates Management role in a healthcare setting;
- Specialist knowledge underpinned by theory and practice;
- Provide and receive complex information, holding excellent negotiating skills.
If you are interested in the post and have the above expertise, please do send a copy of your CV in the first instance along with your availability to firstname.lastname@example.org