Maxwell Stephens are currently recruiting for a Facilities Supervisor on behalf of our client, a corporate company within the West End.
You will assist the Facilities Manager with the smooth running and operation of the facilities team at the corporate head office.
- To assist and deliver a 5* customer service at all times and ensure a high environment and standard is obtained at all times
- Ensure the ordering goods, services and raising purchase orders are in line with the clients procurement systems and policies
- Manage the facilities team
- Assist with the smooth running and operations of the facilities department
- Manage the help desk and ensure jobs are assigned to the facilities team and monitor works
- Work closely with the security and vetting team to control the issuing of visitors, staff and contractors
- Assist the Facilities Manager with the monitoring and recording od office waste and utilities information
- Assist with room setup and changes
- Health & Safety
- Experience of working with a corporate facilities department
- Ability to lead a team
- Good level of Health & Safety, IOSH or NEBOSH preferable
- Time management and attention to detail
- Self-motivated with the ability to multi-task