As a Head of Facilities you will lead a team responsible for managing bet365’s commercial properties in Malta.
You will be in charge of the building portfolio, which includes the Malta corporate offices and residential leased properties.
A competitive salary and benefits package is available commensurate with this senior role.
A relocation package will be considered where required.
Preferred Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Self motivation and commitment.
- Strong leadership skills with ability to deal with stakeholders at all levels.
- Preferably educated to degree level or relevant professional experience.
- Ideally hold IWFM membership or similar.
- IOSH or NEBOSH qualification or equivalent is preferred.
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills are essential.
- Significant experience working in a similar facilities management role.
- Managing of the facilities portfolio as well as all services, equipment, machinery and site infrastructure.
- Leading an experienced team of management, engineering and support staff together with supply chain partners who assist in the delivery of facilities management services to the Company.
- Managing budgets.
- Managing development and improvement projects.
The closing date for applications is 25th October 2021.
If you believe you possess the skills and experience necessary for this role then please email your CV and Covering Letter quoting the Position Reference HOF0921FM to MaltaJobs.Mailbox@bet365.com. Alternatively you can send the application by post to Human Resources Department, Hillside (Sports) MP Limited, Level 8,Tigne point, Sliema, Malta