A large healthcare organisation is looking to appoint a Soft FM Monitoring Manager on an interim basis for 3 months initially.
The post will be working in the East of England on a band 7 (inside IR35 through an umbrella solution).
The post holder will be responsible for all Soft FM Management for the operational leadership and performance of soft facilities across the organisation. Main Responsibilities:
A successful candidate will have:
- Manage and lead the monitoring and auditing of all Soft FM performance aspects of the organisation’s PFI contract with Progress Health to ensure adherence to construction requirements and Projects;
- Responsible for the operational management of all aspects retained Soft FM services, ensuring that the service specification requirements are met or exceeded;
- A core member of the Facilities team and will deputise for the Soft FM Manager in times of absence for Facilities related matters;
- Work closely with other Facilities team members to ensure the complete management of the service delivered by the PFI and other contractors;
- Liaise with other departments and external organisations as necessary to ensure that an integrated and compliant service is provided;
- Liaise with Soft FM service providers for the following FM services: Cleaning, Linen and Laundry, Portering, Security, Traffic, Waste, Catering and the Service Desk.
- Experience within an Estates Management in a healthcare setting/ within the NHS;
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent professional experience;
- At least 5 years Soft FM or relevant experience in Project management;
- Experience of systems re-design / re- engineering;
- The post holder will require specialist knowledge across a range of facilities management services particularly catering, domestic, portering, logistics, security, car parking, linen and laundry, waste etc;
- Flexible and adaptable in response to the unpredictable needs of the project.
If you are interested in the post and have the above expertise, please do send a copy of your CV in the first instance along with your availability to firstname.lastname@example.org