Your new company
Our customer is an established rail company who is looking for an experienced HSE Manager to work within the property and projects division. The key aspects of the role will include;
Your new role
- Review all HSE documentation for contractors on site
- Undertake regular site and premises safety inspections and produce reports
- Monitor safety performance measures for the department
- Act as the DCP for all accident investigations for the property and projects division
- Lead meetings and training sessions regarding H+S matters
- Undertake reviews of contractor’s safety systems
- Maintain the health and safety risk register
What you'll need to succeed
You will have a good background within HSE management in the construction/property sector and previous rail sector experience is essential for the role.
NEBOSH qualification and a good understanding of CDM 2015 regulations is also important for the role.
What you'll get in return
They can offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity to work for a ground breaking contract.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please apply through this advert with your up-to-date CV or at Boden Resource on 0121 702 1464.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.