What you'll do
We’re looking for an exceptional Head of Service who wants to drive service excellence through innovation and strives in a challenging dynamic environment. If you have a proven track record of managing a complex and diverse Facilities Management office portfolio, from providing strategic leadership to building and supporting an operational team then a fabulous opportunity has arisen to join us as Head of Facilities.
In this exciting role, you will:
- Provide strategic direction and expertise to the FM team on all aspects of an efficient and modern Facilities Management service. Building, leading and motivating the Facilities management team through clear vision to deliver an excellent service.
- Take the lead for implementing and managing systems and processes to ensure health and safety compliance across our offices. You’ll also identify opportunities for continuous service improvement.
- Select, design and implement a suitable CAFM system that enables delivery of best in class customer experience for all FM related matters.
- Oversee office projects including the review of our existing office portfolio, investment on new and existing offices to enable delivery of our accommodation strategy.
- Ensure our supply chain is robust and delivers best value for money.
You’ll have worked in a similar role as a Head of Service / Senior Manager overseeing the delivery of a diverse Facilities Management service. In addition you will:
- Be a member of Institute of Workplace and Facilities Management (formerly BIFM), or sufficient demonstrable knowledge and experience of delivering facilities management services across a varied office portfolio at a senior level.
- Have experience of successfully managing high performing teams and services in a Total Facilities Management delivery model managing complex projects with various stakeholders and strong financial management.
- Have excellent people management skills and the ability to lead, motivate and communicate at all levels.
- Have a full UK Driving licence and access to a vehicle.
What’s in it for you?
You’ll enjoy a great salary and benefits package, including 27 days (rising to 30 days) plus bank holidays, and a day off for your birthday. You can also buy and sell leave up to 5 days. We’ve generous pension and life assurance schemes too, plus a cycle to work scheme and travel loans. Add in a healthcare cash plan covering dental, glasses, physiotherapy, vaccinations, 24 hour GP and more, plus various high street discounts, (not to mention flexible working and in house career development opportunities) and we’re sure you’ll agree it’s a sound package. If you’re passionate about what you do and share our ambitions, we look forward to hearing from you.
Inclusion and Diversity
At Optivo we work hard to create a diverse and inclusive culture and environment where people are respected for who they are. Encouraging inclusion is not just about protected characteristics, it’s about celebrating differences of thought, opinion, experience and perspective of each individual. We’re all different in our own way and we want our colleagues to feel comfortable, that they belong, and are safe to be themselves at work, without fear of being judged or excluded, but valued for their contribution to our One Team approach.
Closing date for applications: Sunday 24 October 2021 at midnight
We will be shortlisting and interviewing candidates throughout the recruitment process.
To apply, please visit our website.