Maxwell Stephens as been asked by one of the oldest and largest educational institutions to recruit an Interim Security Operations Manager. You will be working amongst some iconic buildings and be responsible for a team of 40+ security officers who work across multiple locations to ensure the protection of life and property is done to a professional and high quality while remaining customer focused.
You will ensure that there is compliance in all areas, with security and health and safety legalisation in mind.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensuing CCTV control rooms are fully compliant.
- Manage the incident report system.
- Monitor relevant channels of threats that my affect activities.
- Lead on security management for VIPs and during major events that are held.
- Liaise with appropriate agencies, including the police and emergency services, to assist in any criminal occurrences.
- To manage, lead and monitor the performance levels of the security operation.
You will be trained in First Adi, mental health first aid, Fire Emergency procedure and customer service.
You’ll have excellent interpersonal skills that will enable you to lead a large team, liaise with members of different communities and to ensure that you are capable of training security staff when necessary.
You will have a broad experience in security management across a range of areas and ideally you will have had exposure to change management within the security field.
As a person you will be flexible in regard to your working hours as this role will occasionally involve ‘out of hours’ if there is the need to deal with a significant incident or to have meetings. In general this role will be Monday- Friday but there will be times when you need to accommodate different shifts.
Maxwell Stephens is expecting a large volume of applications for this role. We’re keen to place the correct person with our client as soon as possible. Therefore, we encourage all interested FM professionals with the experience to successful expedite this role to contact us without delay.